Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ROGATE 8: Creativity in American Schools: What is going on?!

After watching Sir Ken Robinson's TED talk addressing the idea that schools kill creativity and reading Newsweek's The Creativity Crisis, I'm sure you have an opinion on the topic of creativity in schools today. In fact, I believe you have the best perspective, since you're all students. In a blog post, reflect on what we watched, read, and discussed. There's so much more to talk about related to this topic! What's your take on the idea that creativity in schools has been lost? Have you experienced this? What do you think the effects could be in the future? Write at least two paragraphs and reference both the talk and the article, as well as personal experiences.

I'll miss you guys while at I'm at the Google Teacher Academy and I can't wait to tell you all about my experience. Enjoy your four day weekend and I'll see you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment