Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ROGATE 8: Weekly Consumption



My husband and I spend approximately $80-120 per week at Wegmans. 
Our staples include orange juice, pasta, salad and vegetables, bread, bananas, and peanut butter. 
As for favorite foods, I'm on a huge asparagus kick right now. 
I'm also very much into french fries (frankly, potatoes in general). 
We have Taco Tuesday every week, and if we aren't home on a Tuesday, we make sure to eat tacos another night.

(I forgot to open one of the drawers in the refrigerator and thus forgot to include the broccoli, asparagus and cucumber in the original photo. Shame!)

1 comment:

  1. My family and I go to BJ's about every 3 weeks. We spend $300-$500 every time, but save $50-$100 in coupons.

    Wait, why are we talking about this stuff?

    ReplyDelete